Leadership is everything. You show me someone who wins and I’ll show you a leader at work. You show me a successful business, car dealership, or sales team and behind it is a leader that runs it. There are some people who are content just standing along the sidelines, trying to find an easier and quicker way. There are some who just don’t feel they are smart enough and therefore they rely on hope as the strategy for change. Then there are those who are looking for someone to tell them what to do. They justify why things aren’t done by saying they are still trying to figure it out. There are also those who just want to punch in and punch out. The bottom line — they never get anything done. They don’t aspire for greatness or for personal achievement. To them “almost” is a way of life. We almost got the job done right. We almost hit our numbers. We almost made a difference. But the winners, they show up every day and they just do it. They get the job done. They do whatever it takes. They do it — and do it — and do it — until the job is done. They do it when others quit. They do it when they are tired. They do it in spite of whether others think it can be done or not. They want to win. They want to make a difference. They don’t want to be defined as status quo. They do it because they want to achieve something unique and significant. They do it because of how great it will feel. They do it because they are winners. We need more people who can “DO IT.” 5 Things to help you DO IT better and grow as a leader:
- Do you want to feel more wealthy within 24 hours? Then read or listen to this totally engaging book, The Go Giver. It is a quick read and it can radically shift your level of success immediately.
- Adopt these 6 life-changing habits right now.
- Do an Annual Review with You.
- Keep tossing rocks.
- Treat yourself to at least one major event/workshop that requires you to travel that will help you grow personally. Here are some ideas:
- Unleash the Power Within with Tony Robbins
- Accelerating Teamwork, Living The Laws of Leadership, The 360º Leader, The Five Levels of Leadership – John Maxwell
- and there are many more.