The Information That The Site Collects
- Personally Identifiable Information. ADS only collects personally identifiable information that is voluntarily provided to us by Potential Clients and Clients.
The Way We Use This Information
Security of Information
ADS maintains our systems in accordance with commercially reasonable industry standards to preserve the integrity and security of Your personally identifiable information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information You Transmit to us, and You do so at Your own risk. Once we receive Your transmission of information, we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. “Perfect security” does not exist on the Internet, and You use the Site at Your own risk.
- Lost or Stolen Information. You are solely responsible for any and all use of Your Client Account. You are solely responsible for the confidentiality and security of Your password and log-in information. You agree to immediately notify ADS of any actual or suspected breach of security or unauthorized use of Your Client Account.
- Children. ADS DOES NOT SELL PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FOR PURCHASE BY CHILDREN. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE, THEN PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE SITE AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER. PROTECTING THE PRIVACY OF YOUNG CHILDREN IS ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT. FOR THAT REASON, ADS DOES NOT KNOWINGLY COLLECT OR MAINTAIN PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION FROM PERSONS UNDER 13 YEARS-OF-AGE. IF ADS LEARNS THAT PERSONALLY-IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION OF PERSONS LESS THAN 13-YEARS-OF-AGE HAS BEEN COLLECTED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, THEN WE WILL TAKE THE APPROPRIATE STEPS TO DELETE THIS INFORMATION. IF YOU ARE THE PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN OF A CHILD UNDER 13 WHO HAS PROVIDED US WITH PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION, THEN PLEASE EMAIL US TO HAVE THAT INFORMATION DELETED IMMEDIATELY. The following are some resources that may help parents and legal guardians in monitoring and limiting children’s access to certain types of material on the internet. While ADS does not endorse these products, we provide information about them as a public service: OnGuard Online; WiredSafety; Netsmartz.org; The Child Safety Network; Control Kids; Cyber Sitter; Net Nanny.
- Events Outside Of Ordinary Business Practices. IN CONNECTION WITH AN EVENT OUTSIDE OF ADS’S ORDINARY BUSINESS PRACTICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO A SALE, MERGER, CONSOLIDATION, CHANGE IN CONTROL, TRANSFER OF SUBSTANTIAL ASSETS, REORGANIZATION, OR LIQUIDATION, ADS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TRANSFER, SELL, OR ASSIGN THE INFORMATION THAT WE HAVE COLLECTED FROM USERS. ADS ALSO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISCLOSE USER INFORMATION IN THE GOOD-FAITH BELIEF THAT IT IS REQUIRED TO DO SO PURSUANT TO JUDICIAL OR OTHER GOVERNMENTAL SUBPOENAS, WARRANTS, OR ORDERS, OR TO DISCLOSE SUCH DATA TO A GOVERNMENTAL INSTITUTION THAT HAS ASSERTED ITS LAWFUL AUTHORITY TO OBTAIN THE INFORMATION. ADS ALSO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISCLOSE USER INFORMATION THAT WE BELIEVE, IN GOOD FAITH, IS APPROPRIATE OR NECESSARY: TO TAKE PRECAUTIONS AGAINST LIABILITY; TO PROTECT ADS FROM FRAUDULENT, ABUSIVE, OR UNLAWFUL USES; TO INVESTIGATE AND DEFEND OURSELVES AGAINST THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS OR ALLEGATIONS; TO ASSIST GOVERNMENT ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES; TO PROTECT THE SECURITY OR INTEGRITY OF THE SITE; OR TO PROTECT THE RIGHTS, PROPERTY, OR PERSONAL SAFETY OF ADS, OUR USERS, OR OTHERS.
- NON-U.S. USERS FOR USERS VISITING THE SITE FROM THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA OR OTHER NON-U.S. TERRITORIES, PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY DATA YOU VOLUNTARILY PROVIDED US WILL BE TRANSFERRED OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA OR SUCH OTHER NON-U.S. TERRITORY FOR USE BY ADS FOR ANY OF THE PURPOSES DESCRIBED HEREIN
- California Residents In accordance with California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California Residents may “opt out” of having their information transferred to third parties for marketing by sending us an email with such request to “opt out.”
100 Park Avenue Suite 700
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Phone: (877) 355-6245